1. Stand up straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. Your hands can stay by the side of your body or on your hips.
2. Step forward with your right leg, putting the weight into your heel.
3. Bend the right knee, lowering down so that it’s parallel to the floor in a lunge position. Pause for a beat.
4. Without moving the right leg, move your left foot forward, repeating the same movement on the left leg. Pause as your left leg is parallel to the floor in a lunge position.
5. Repeat this movement, “walking” forward as you lunge, alternating legs.
6. Do 10 to 12 reps on each leg. Perform 2 to 3 sets