1. Stand comfortably with feet firmly placed on the floor.
2. Brace the abdominal muscles, straighten the back, keep the head steady.
3. Curl the cable weight upward toward the chest, breathing out. Only your forearms should move, rising up from the elbow.
4. Hold at the top of the contraction for one second.
5. Inhale and unbend the arms at the elbow to let the cable weight return the arms to the lower resting position. Stop before the weights return to the stack, keeping the cable under tension.
6.Complete the chosen number of repetitions (10 or 12 is a good number)