1. In a high kneeling position, lean your chest forward and drop your hips back a little.
2. Look straight ahead with your arms straight by your side.
3. Extend your arms back as far as you can, pulling the shoulder blades back together.
4. Keep you neck long throughout this exercise.
5. Move your arms forwards and up, keeping them close beside your ears.
6. Your shoulder blades should remains down and your neck long.
7. Lower the arms back down, keeping the body and shoulder blades in alignment.