1. The gymnastic rings/TRX should be set to roughly hip height.
2. Grip the rings so your shoulders are directly underneath your wrists.
3. Lift your hips to form a straight line from head to toe.
4. As you pull up you want to hinge at the hips.
5. As your torso reaches an upright position your arms should be at 90º, with your elbows level with your shoulders.
6. Think about squeezing your shoulder blades and pulling the elbows together at the top of the movement, as well as pushing your hips back.
7. As you perform the movement there should be little to no movement at the hips.
8. Ensure the movement remains smooth and controlled throughout.
9. Pause before lowering back to the start position.
10. Aim for 4-6 reps.