1. Begin in a chest to wall handstand with the straightest body alignment you are currently
2. Adjust your hands to shoulder-width, straighten your elbows, and shrug your shoulders strongly toward your ears (elevate).
3. Maintain as straight a body line as possible and press your chest and shoulders toward the wall.
4. The only parts of your body that should move are your shoulders as they move into and out of shoulder flexion.
5. Pause, be sure you are focusing the stretch on your shoulders, and press back to the start position with your shoulders stacked over your wrists.
6. Repeat for reps.