1. Select the desired weight from the rack and sit down on a flat bench.
2. To get into position, lay back and keep the weights close to your chest. Once you are in position, take a deep breath, then press the dumbbells to lockout at the top.
3. Maintain a pronated grip (thumbs pointing towards each other) and allow the elbows to bend while lowering the inner portion of the dumbbells to the chest.
4. Once the ends of the dumbbells touch your chest, reverse the movement and flex the triceps to lockout the elbows.
5. Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.