1. Stand over the object with your feet slightly wider that shoulder width apart (see training tip below)
2. Bend down and grip the object in the most effective way possible
Inhale deeply and tense your core, grip and glutes. Establish a straight back and tight body
3. Power the object upwards by pressing your feet hard into the ground and imagine yourself pushing the floor away from you
4. Bring the object into an appropriate front rack position
Use your momentum to push press or push jerk the object overhead with your arms fully extended.
5. Lower the weight to the starting position and exhale