1. Hold a kettlebell in both of your hands and hold it around your shoulder
2. Start with your back against a wall with your feet shoulder width and about 2 feet from the wall.
3. Engage your abdominal muscles and slowly slide your back down the wall until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
4. Adjust your feet so your knees are directly above your ankles (rather than over your toes).
5. Keep your back flat against the wall.
6. Hold the position for 20 to 60 seconds.
7. Slide slowly back up the wall to a standing position.
8. Rest 30 seconds and repeat the exercise three times. Increase your hold time by five seconds as you increase your strength.